Eurosensors asks for contributions describing the last results on solid state based sensors, actuators, micro and nanosystems as well as the emerging and related technology and application areas.
Contributing papers must be established on innovative ideas and on the latest scientific and technological results and developments concerning theory, design, fabrication, packaging, assembly and application of sensors, actuators, micro and nanosystems. Likewise, new developments and emerging technologies ranging from new sensing materials and sensor fabrication processes up to wireless sensor network through nanotechnology, nanofabrication processes, nanoengineered sensors and actuators, micro power generation, micro fluidic, bio analytical systems, etc., are particularly welcome.
Some of the key topics are:
- Theory and Design of Solid State Transducers.
- Materials and Technology.
- Micro Fabrication.
- Physical, Chemical and Biological Sensors.
- Nanotechnology for Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems.
- Micro Fluidic & Micro Analysis Devices and Systems.
- Optical MEMS
- RF MEMS.
- Micro Power Generation
- Interface and System Issues. Micro Device Modelling. Algorithm and Sensor Networks.
- Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Packaging and Assembly Technology